Nepal Public Health Association (NEPHA)
First Nepal Public Health Conference
10-11 October, 2020
Nepal Public Health Association is going to organize the First Public Health conference in Nepal on 10-11 October, 2020 with the theme: “Health Sector Reform in Federalism: Lessons from COVID-19 and Thinking beyond.
The conference aims to bring together leading health policy and system experts, policy makers and programmatic managers, public health professionals, academicians, and students to share evidence, knowledge and experience on different aspects of health systems in federalism. It provides a platform for health system stakeholders to present and discuss the recent innovations, trends, concerns challenges and solutions for the reform. The conference will draw resolutions which will inform to build an efficient and responsive health system in federalism.
Conference Sub Themes
- Lessons learnt during ongoing COVID-19 response: Health and beyond health sector
- Building health system at sub national level
- Health Policy and Implementation Gaps
- Quality Public Health Education for competent public health workforce
- Emerging public health issues
- Building Resilient Health System in Post 2020
Highlights of the conference
- Renowned keynote speakers, plenary sessions and presentations on various areas of health system and federalism.
- Sharing of experiences and evidence of transitioning health system in federalism.
- Consolidating the learning from health sector response to COVID-19.
- A discourse to guide the future health system in the post COVID-19.
Call for abstracts
NEPHA invites interested researchers to submit abstract in the above sub-themes of the conference not later than September 11, 2020. The abstract can be submitted at https://nepha.org.np/submit-the-abstract/ .
Participation in the conference
Interested participants are requested for online registration through the given link https://nepha.org.np/registration/ for active participation. Registration is free of charge. The conference will be broadcasted live in the NEPHA Facebook page as well.
For more information
First Public Health Conference Organizing Committee
Nepal Public Health Association
Conference website: www.nepha.org.np/conference
Email: [email protected]
Contact number: 015549509 (Office)