Journal of Nepal Public Health Association is published by Nepal Public Health Association. Lalitpur, Nepal.
PUBLICATION CHARGE POLICY
This journal does not charge any fee for submission, review, processing, publication and to read the papers submitted to it. The priority will be given to the scientifically conducted research by developing countries authors to help their work visible to the scientific communities.
AHEAD OF PRINT POLICY
Articles published online under the Ahead of Print are considered published and these can be cited and quoted.
The print version and digital version of the journal is archived in the database of Nepal Public Health Association.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. However, email and phone number of the corresponding author will be made available in correspondence detail of the article, to make it available in a good faith that like minded people e.g. researchers could contact them.
OPEN ACCESS POLICY
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. JNEPHA allows readers to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles and allow readers to use them for any other lawful purpose, as long as the author and journal are properly credited, which ensures maximum dissemination and a wider impact of our publications.
The authors (or their employers) retain copyright in their work. The corresponding author has the right to grant on behalf of all authors to the JNEPHA and its licensees in perpetuity, in all forms, formats and media to:
- publish, reproduce, distribute, display and store the contribution,
- translate the contribution into other languages, create adaptations, reprints, include within collections and create summaries, extracts and/or, abstracts of the contribution,
- create any other derivative work(s) based on the contribution,
- to exploit all subsidiary rights in the contribution,
- the inclusion of electronic links from the contribution to third party material where-ever it may be located; and,
- license any third party to do any or all of the above.
CONFLICT OF INTEREST
A brief statement on source of funding and conflict of interest should be included. We require the author, peer reviewer, editors and editorial staff to disclose any potential conflict of interest related to the article and publishing process. We request authors to disclose Conflict of Interest.