CENTER OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE (CPMTA)
CPMTA is center established to formulate the health related project, developing of proposal for financial assiatance and implement of project in defined area. Along with, it will provide ongoing technical assistance and support to all members in the form of online resources, one on one consultations, and connections to other members. Staff are available to provide members with access to administrative, fiscal, and program management examples and connect members with colleagues in the network who may have additional resources. CPMTA also fosters sharing among member organizations of public health competencies (eg, health information technology and communications, analysis, project writing) and health issue areas (eg, physical activity and health reform).
Vision and Misssion
Optimize knowledge and skills and core public health processes necessary to produce professional value and organizational sustanability.
- CPMTA provides innovative and practical solutions for meeting project manajement challenges for the members.
- The activities based on innovative predection of idea
- Support, appreciation and execution of activities
- Strategic and practical solutions to public health professionals an enduring reputation for thought leadership.
- Enable members to address cross boundary initiatives, as well as, program and project management issues at every level from the executive committee to the operation.
- Different types of project formulation and implementation
- Support to regional and district level NEPHA committees for management issues